Want to Grow Prosperously? Want to Grow Personally? Want to Grow Professionally?
- Training in Management and Leadership
- Certified training for all team members
- Personal coaching offered
- Unlimited tools and software to make you successful
- Large portfolio of 22 properties with 16 in Houston, providing opportunities to learn from peers.
- Great career advancement opportunities.
- Great vacation and benefits package with medical, dental, and vision coverage
APPLY TODAY to be a part of one of the fastest-growing Owner - Managed Multifamily Team! ASHFORD COMMUNITIES. Read about us on our website, ashfordco.com.
See the 5 Reasons you should be working at Ashford Communities on our Career page
We are looking for a Community Manager for one of our communities in Houston, TX.
- Experience as a Community Manager is preferable. Property management (multi-family apartments) experience is a must.
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Team building - Hire/ train/ mentor employees as well as create high-performance teams based on the Ashford Values and Behaviors.
- Marketing and Leasing - This community needs digital and local area marketing. Ability to work closely with the marketing department and the leasing team to create, execute and implement marketing campaigns. Ability to follow up on qualified traffic, create community tours, and close applications. Monthly market surveys need to be conducted and evaluated to stay competitive in the market.
- Maintenance Service - Manages service requests with the maintenance team on time to provide excellent service to residents.
- Make Ready - Coordinate activities with in-house maintenance employees and vendors/ contractors to get units ready fast and cost-effectively.
- Resident relations and events - Create and maintain cordial and professional relationships with residents by listening to their needs, and providing prompt service. Organize monthly resident events to engage residents in meaningful social activities.
- Vendor management - Responsible for maintaining and ensuring vendors perform their duties as required and upload/manage invoices as and when due.
- Cost control - Responsible for managing and keeping costs within budget, while taking care of the asset and maintaining the community with regular and periodic maintenance.
- Compliance and Reporting - Responsible for reporting as per management's needs. Strict adherence to the company's processes and policies.
- Miscellaneous - Any other activity as required for the community.
- Team Leadership skills - Ability to direct and motivate others to achieve work objectives. A candidate with supervisory skills in directing others assesses the performance of others to identify improvements or corrective actions.
- Time Management & Prioritization - Ability to prioritize among different tasks and duties as per the community's needs.
- Interpersonal skills - Ability to establish and maintain productive working relationships among team members. A candidate with supervisory skills in interpersonal skills identifies conflict settles co-worker disputes conducts difficult conversations to deliver feedback and helps team members to work together.
- Planning and Execution - Ability to strategically plan, manage, and prioritize resources to accomplish organizational goals. A candidate with management and leadership skills in planning and execution monitors project milestones and adjusts plans accordingly to hold themself and others accountable.
- Problem Solving - Ability to use judgment when making decisions and determining corrective actions and solutions. A candidate with problem-solving skills identifies the root causes of issues and proposes solutions to upper management.
- Technology-driven - Ability to use technology tools effectively and efficiently as required. Experience in using OneSite, Google Suite, Asana, Funnel, and Facilities + is a plus.
ABOUT ASHFORD COMMUNITIES
Ashford Communities was founded in 1997 and has the vision to create "a place to belong" by building communities. We strive to deliver quality services to our residents and build resident engagement. This has provided Ashford Communities with a significant competitive advantage and a sound platform for growth.
The company currently employs 210 employees and owns and manages 5,333 residential living units across 22 communities. We have a proud history of operational excellence, financial stability, and management integrity that has resulted in a solid reputation in the market.
BENEFITS of working with Ashford Communities
Ashford offers competitive salaries and performance bonuses.
At Ashford Communities, our employees are just as important to us as our residents. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to meet your needs. Additional benefits are achieved the longer you are with us, such as increased paid time off. Here are just a few of the benefits Ashford Communities offers:
- Monthly Performance Bonus
- Personal and Professional Growth - Coaching/ Training/ Mentoring/ Participation in courses and certifications
- Onsite housing discount
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation
- Personal Days/ Sick Days
- Health, Eye, and Dental Insurance
- Significant Career Growth opportunities