We are looking for a Bilingual Community Manager for one of your communities in Odessa, TX
What's AWESOME about Ashford Communities...
- Our CULTURE focuses heavily on Teamwork, Trust, Fun, and Customer Care!
- Employees are rewarded and recognized for their efforts and performance!
- We offer real, deserved advancement opportunities!
APPLY TODAY to be a part of one of the fastest-growing Owner - Managed Houston- Based -Multifamily team! ASHFORD COMMUNITIES. Read about us on our website, ashfordco.com
- Experience as a Community Manager is preferable. Property management (multi-family apartments) experience is a must.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Team building - Hire/ train/ mentor employees and create high-performance teams based on Ashford Values and Behaviors.
- Marketing and Leasing - This community needs digital and local area marketing. Ability to work closely with the marketing department and the leasing team to create, execute, and implement marketing campaigns. Ability to follow up on qualified traffic, create community tours, and close applications. Monthly market surveys need to be conducted and evaluated to stay competitive in the market.
- Maintenance Service - Manages service requests with the maintenance team promptly to provide excellent service to residents.
- Make Ready - Coordinate activities with in-house maintenance employees and vendors/ contractors to prepare units quickly and cost-effectively.
- Resident relations and events - Create and maintain cordial and professional relationships with residents by listening to their needs and providing prompt service. Organize monthly resident events to engage residents in meaningful social activities.
- Vendor management - Responsible for maintaining and ensuring vendors perform their duties as required and upload/manage invoices as and when due.
- Cost control - Responsible for managing and keeping costs within budget while taking care of the assets and maintaining the community with regular and periodic maintenance.
- Compliance and Reporting - Responsible for reporting as per management's needs. Strict adherence to the company's processes and policies.
- Miscellaneous - Any other activity as required for the community.
- Team Leadership skills - Ability to direct and motivate others to achieve work objectives. A candidate with supervisory skills in directing others assesses the performance of others to identify improvements or corrective actions.
- Time Management & Prioritization - Ability to prioritize among different tasks and duties as per the community's needs.
- Interpersonal skills - Ability to establish and maintain productive working relationships among team members. A candidate with supervisory skills in interpersonal skills identifies conflict, settles co-worker disputes, conducts difficult conversations to deliver feedback, and helps team members work together.
- Planning and Execution - Ability to strategically plan, manage, and prioritize resources to accomplish organizational goals. A candidate with management and leadership skills in planning and execution monitors project milestones and adjusts plans accordingly to hold themself and others accountable.
- Problem Solving - Ability to use judgment when making decisions and determining corrective actions and solutions. A candidate with problem-solving skills identifies the root causes of issues and proposes solutions to upper management.
- Technology-driven - Ability to use technology tools effectively and efficiently as required. Experience using Realpage Unified platform, OneSite, Google Suite, Community Boss, Gatewise, Asana, Facilities+, and Funnel is a plus.
BENEFITS of working with Ashford Communities
Ashford offers competitive salaries and performance bonuses.
At Ashford Communities, our employees are just as important to us as our residents. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to meet your needs. Additional benefits are achieved the longer you are with us, such as increased paid time off. Here are just a few of the benefits Ashford Communities offers:
- Monthly Performance Bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Welfare Benefits
- Supplemental Benefits
- Live a little – on us. Full-time employees can enjoy living at Ashford Communities and take advantage of a discount on their rental rate.
- Ashford Continuous Education & Tuition Reimbursement
Ashford Communities is an equal-opportunity employer. The company shall ensure that decisions affecting employees are made without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, genetic information, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law. Ashford Communities Equal Employment Opportunity requires the commitment of every Property Manager and Supervisor. All employees are expected to participate in and actively support these efforts.