Ashford is looking to hire technicians with electrical, plumbing and tile experience. Competitive pay!
You will be responsible for: Completing work timely in a quality manner to include electrical, plumbing and tile installation.
•Completing make ready turns to prepare vacant apartments for move-in using a punch list. (Drywall, flooring, painting, plumbing, light electrical, etc)
• Installing floors/Tile - i.e., hardwood, laminate, tile, vinyl plank, carpet, and sheet vinyl • Cut, install, polish and surface granite and marble and ensure accuracy during the installation process for lasting results
You will be expected to:
• Frequently move construction equipment weighing up to 50 pounds across job sites for various needs
• Regularly work in indoor/outdoor weather conditions • Use physical ability to work with their hands and perform many tasks that require squatting, standing, crawl, climb, and bending for hours at a time. Must be in good physical condition with the ability to and lift materials and tools as necessary. Ability to lift heavy objects comfortably. •Meet deadlines
• Reliable truck for hauling materials
• Own set of power tools - i.e. drills, nail guns, saws
• Knowledge of basic first aid