Want to Grow Prosperously?
- Up to $150 commission per new lease
- Up to $100 commission per renewal
- Lots of apartments to lease.
Want to Grow Professionally?
- Training in Sales and Compliance (Tax Credit)
- Certified training for all team members
- Personal coaching offered
- Unlimited tools and software to make you successful
- Large portfolio of 18 properties with 16 in Houston, providing opportunities to learn from peers.
Want to Grow Personally?
- Great career advancement opportunities. Many leasing professionals have grown to become managers with us.
- Owner managed and company is growth mode with acquisition of 3-4 properties per year. This provides stability and growth for high performing employees
- Great vacation and benefits package with medical, dental and vision coverage
APPLY TODAY to be a part of one of the fastest growing Owner - Managed Houston- Based -Multifamily team! ASHFORD COMMUNITIES. Read about us on our website, ashfordco.com
- Generate New Leases and Renewals
- Local area marketing to generate prospects
- Follow up with prospects, schedule appointments
- Demonstrate community and apartment/model while applying product knowledge to close the deal
- Review applications and generate background credit history and screening reports
REQUIRED SKILL SETS EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Knowledge of OneSite, Blue Moon and SitePlan preferred
- Curious, dedicated, committed, friendly, fun- loving, positive customer -focused and growth oriented
- Maintain accurate and in-depth knowledge of the surrounding community and competitors in the industry to give potential residents all the information needed to make an intelligent decision
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to anticipate prospect as well as resident’s needs to create unprecedented experiences
- Professional and Neat Appearance
- Good Listening Skills
- Flexible team player able to perform in an exciting, fast-paced and rapidly growing Houston-based value-centered organization
- Ability to follow policies and procedures
- Reliable transportation
- Social Media a definite plus
- Proven Closer
- Experience in Hospitality a plus
- Minimum 1 Year Multi-Family Experience
- Tax Credit knowledge is a plus
In the “Ashford” brand, we have embraced values that will push the organization through the challenges ahead to achieve the goals envisioned to success. The cornerstone that Ashford is built on is Pride, Care, Value and Belonging.
Ashford Communities was founded in 1997 and has focused on delivering quality services to our residents and prospective residents. Our specialized commitment and focus to details and amenities at each of our Communities has provided a significant competitive advantage and a sound platform for growth.
The company currently owns and manages 4,500 residential living units across seventeen communities, and has a proud history of operational excellence, financial stability, and management integrity that has resulted in a solid reputation in the market.
WHO WE ARE
As a residential community property management firm Ashford Communities focus on providing the consistent quality of service that our current and prospective residents deserve. We are constantly striving as an organization to deliver a superior product and a superior living experience at the best value for each resident’s budget. Our goal is to deliver the highest standards of professionalism, customer service, and investor returns in our market segment. Our keen attention to resident leasing preferences paired with good industry relationships and reputation make Ashford Communities truly “A Place to Belong!”
At Ashford Communities, our employees are just as important to us as our residents. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to meet your needs. Additional benefits are achieved the longer you are with us, such as increased paid time off. Here are just a few of the benefits Ashford Communities offers:
- Very Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Apartment Discount (subject to availability & approval)
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick days
- Performance Bonus
- Development through extensive, continuous Coaching, Mentoring, and Training
- Employee Recognition
- Employee Referral Plan
- Significant Career Growth opportunities